District Design Dialogue Holland Village (DDDHV) will be making its debut this March with a wide array of events.
Running from 10 to 18 March, DDDHV will be an annual event that takes place during Singapore Design Week from 2018 onwards, as it transforms neighbourhoods like Holland Village and Chip Bee Gardens into a haven for everyone in the design industry.
The event is not entirely design-centric: several musical performances and workshops have been booked as part of the event. Announced for DDDHV 2018 are performances by Weish, Intriguant, Tim De Cotta, Abby Simone x MMLD, an acoustic session by Adia Tay, a music production workshop by Axel Serik, a POP LAB seminar and a stories and song session by Glen Wee, Stories I Never Told.
Check out the complete list and schedule of performances, music workshops and talks over the duration of DDDHV 2018 below:
- Glen Wee's Stories I Never Told – March 10 & 11, 5pm to 6pm, $15
- Intriguant (Performance) – March 17, 6pm to 6:45pm, $15
- Weish (Performance) – March 17, 5pm to 5:45pm, $15
- Tim De Cotta (Performance) – March 10, 6:30pm to 7:15pm, $15
- Abby Simone x MMLD (Performance) – March 18, 6:30pm to 7:15pm, $15
- POP LAB by POP Studio DJ – March 17, 1pm to 4pm, $120
- Acoustic Session with Adia Tay – March 18, 5pm to 6pm, $15
- Axel Serik workshop – March 10, 11 and 18, $65
District Design Dialogue Holland Village 2018 will take place from 10 to 18 March at Holland Village. Get your tickets here.