There's a new piece of Guns N' Roses memorabilia that can take the rock fans straight to 'Paradise City.'
On Tuesday (10/06), the legendary rock act announced that their Not In This Lifetime pinball game collaboration with Jersey Jack Pinball, the #1 industry leader in pinball, is now available worldwide.
Guns N' Fn pinball! Get ready to play. The Guns N’ Roses x Jersey Jack Pinball 'Not In This Lifetime' machine is out now. ⚡⚡ https://t.co/fqIH1htTEF pic.twitter.com/1Md13YIygA— Guns N' Roses (@gunsnroses) October 5, 2020
Guns N' Roses and iconic guitarist Slash worked hands-on as co-designer with Jersey Jack designer Eric Meunier for over two years to develop the Not In This Lifetime pinball game. He also crafted specific game plays and actions, recorded guitar riffs, music, voice, and video and even included four unique guitar features for four playable modes in the game.
GIG REPORT: Guns N' Roses defy expectations with thrilling first show in Singapore
"It's been a very fulfilling experience working with Jersey Jack on the new GNR Not In This Lifetime pinball machine,” Slash shares in a statment. “Jersey Jack pinball games are some of the most unique and beautiful pins ever made and I am honored to have been able to work with their brilliant team to design one of the most original and exciting rock 'n' roll pins ever produced."
Jersey Jack's Guns N' Roses pinball game features a real drum stick ramp, platinum record spinning toy, guitar pick spinner, hand sculpted toys, articulating spotlights, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and many more lit by LED lights, multiple LCD displays with custom animations and footage from the band's Not In This Lifetime tour, and a 120 Watt 2.1 stereo sound system.
Five of the best Slash performances ever – watch
Check out the trailer for Jersey Jack's Guns N' Roses pinball game below.
- The game is designed around playing through the Guns N’ Roses entire 21-song setlist with a concert stage and moving spotlights.
- 1 Full-Length Studio Master Recordings of Guns N’ Roses songs are featured.
- Players need to get fans to cheer and get more Pyrotechnics.
- All video assets for the game are used in the actual Guns N’ Roses live concert.
- Exclusive Original Pinball Music created and performed by Slash.
- Exclusive Original Instrumentation and Sound Effect Recordings performed by Slash, Duff McKagan, and Richard Fortus.
- Game Narration by Duff McKagan and Melissa Reese.
- Additional Voice Recording by Axl Rose, Slash, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer, Dizzy Reed and GNR announcer MC Bob.
- Direction-sensing Spinning Platinum Record.
- Sculptures: Slash’s Iconic Top Hat, Screaming Axl Rose, Concert Speaker Stack.
- Original Hand-Drawn, digitally printed Playfield, Cabinet, and Backglass Artwork.
- Two Guitar Pick-shaped RGB Lit Spinners
- 120-Watt 2.1 Stereo Sound System.
- Live Footage and Concert Screen Animations from the Not In This Lifetime World Tour
- Showcased on the 27” Backbox Display.
- 7” Stage Display Showcasing Game Rules and Animations.
- 30 RGB GNR Hexagonal Stage Lighting
- All 21 Concert Songs playable as Multiball
- 5 Additional Unique Mutliball Modes
- Timed Play option for every song.
- Jukebox Attract Mode Option.
- Bluetooth Headphone and WIFI Connectivity.
- New Jersey Jack Pinball Hotrails -Illuminable Non-Destructively Mountable Side Rails.
- Selectable Content Settings: Family Friendly (default), Adult-Adds explicit songs, video content, and voice work.
- Drumstick Ramp: Two Real Frank Ferrer Thunderchucker Vater Drumsticks inside game.
- 75+ Mini-insert LED’s for World Map and Music Notes.
- Not In This Lifetime Final Wizard Mode and much more.