Join us as we again celebrate the Burning Man festival spirit in Singapore, this time with a bigger and more elaborate production featuring indoor and outdoor areas, bigger DJ Line-up, fire and circus performances, art installations, 3D Projection, outdoor cinema, and many different food and drink options.
Get dressed up Burning Man style or come as you are, all types of expression are welcome as we will again create a unique interactive vibe which will be a microcosm of what happens in the Nevada desert every year at Burning Man.
Expect a Kaleidoscope of Bass, Dubstep, House and Techno music from our DJ Line-up:
Fire performaces by Starlight Alchemy
Visuals/3D Projection by Mischief Makers
Sound by Dave Davies
Tickets are $20 until 10th Feb, $25 until the event day and $30 on the door:
As this is a Burning Man style event, we would like follow the 10 principles of Burning Man as much as possible. The list is here:
Practically for this party, this means the following:
1. Radical Inclusion – Burning Man is a mixture of art, music, self-expression and so much more. If you’d like to be involved in this event in any way, send me a PM and we would welcome your input. For example, we are looking for people to give massages, set-up on the day, live art pieces and anything relevant you’d like to contribute.
2. Gifting – bring whatever you want to gift to the community on the day
3. Decommodification – we have no corporate sponsors or advertising. Throwing a party like this does cost money, and that’s where the cost of your ticket goes to.
4. Radical self-expression – come dressed as you like, in character or otherwise!
5. Communal effort – this is an event for everyone and by everyone, we’d love to have your join the effort!
6. Leaving no trace – we clean up after ourselves and you are allowed to bring your own drinking cup to help reduce litter.
We look forward to seeing you there!