Singapore’s one and only altruistic music festival that encourages giving and volunteerism through music is returning for its fourth edition from 3 – 4 August 2019 at OCBC Arena Park. This year, the festival is held as part of YOUTHx weekend, and promises to be bigger and better with a stellar all local line-up of 13 bands and artistes. As YOUTHx’s official festival village partner, it also features a collective of F&B vendors, entrepreneurs, organisations and sponsors coming together to raise awareness for the 16 featured social causes.
Organised by Love Action Project, MFAC19 is presented by U.S. Embassy Singapore, and powered by National Youth Council Singapore. The festival aims to:
- Rally public, organisations and corporates to come together to give back and create social impact through music
- Raise awareness, funds and educate the public on social causes in Singapore through learning, interacting and connecting with social causes
- Drive volunteerism
- Support the spirit of local entrepreneurship
Get ready to embark on an exciting learning journey through art and interactive set-up by social causes and partners at the Interactive Zone, support local businesses and organisations in the Entrepreneur / Social Causes Zone and dance to Singapore’s best pop and indie acts in the Music Zone at MFAC19.
Participating acts at MFAC19 includes:
- 3 Aug 2019: Houg, YAØ, SHYE, Tabula, Jack and Rai, Gareth Fernandez and the Momma Shop, 53A, Joanna Dong
- 4 Aug 2019: Fingerfunk, Brb, Fauxe, Subsonic Eye, Charlie and YEO
Admission is free. Public can visit the MFAC19 website to donate to the social cause featured or be present at the event to learn more or donate directly at the social cause booths present at MFAC19.