Add to calendar
Get gig news & updates
Celebrate Independence Day the Radio Republic way!
Experience a one-of-a-kind music market by hanging out with us at Tiendesitas from June 1 to 14 for the Freedom Fair.
JUNE 1-4 MUSIC MARKET
Support musician-owned businesses.
Visit the stalls of your favorite musicians, music productions, media outlets, and photographers.
Some of the booths that you can check out:
- Tj Brillantes and Reg Rubio of GREYHOUNDZ for MEDISINA
- Puto of Kamikazee for Fiftyfive Tinta Pilipinas
- Ink and Employed by gloc-9
- Dark Matter by Gabby Alipe
- Bords of Kamikazee for Evil Genius Clothing Co. and The Greenery
- Reli De Vera for Beathead Manila
- Mike Elgar for Maxi Hobbies
- Tirso Ripoll for Tabaqueria de Filipinas, Inc.
- NICK AUTOMATIC™
- Built By Sonic
With open jams & demo workshops all day plus live performances from 5pm-8pm.
JUNE 5-12 LIFESTYLE MARKET: From gaming, gadgets, outdoor equipment, toys, clothes and other fashion accessories, etc., we got pretty much everything!
Live performances from 5pm-8pm
JUNE 12 FREEDOM JAMS
Special Acoustic Performances Every Hour
June 13-14 MOTO BUILDS PILIPINAS
Moto Trade Fair & Biker Build-Off
Performers for the whole duration of the Freedom Fair include She's Only Sixteen, Peso Movement, Blue Jean Junkies, Mr. Bones and The Boneyard Circus, Autotelic, Taken by Cars, Flying Ipis, Cheats, Assembly Generals, B. P. Valenzuela, Kjwan, Joey Ayala, Urbandub, and more!