While sadface reacts are reserved for Neon Lights, which will skip 2017 to prepare for its 2018 iteration, Hong Kong's Clockenflap will carry on this year — and its first wave line-up is indeed something to dream about, especially since it's their 10th year running.
Headlining the festivities are UK electronic duo Massive Attack, in a rare live performance, and Canadian singer-songwriter Feist, who are just two of the acts revealed as part of the festival's three-day programme.
The festival announced the first wave today (20/6), which includes Danish electropop artist MØ, indie rock bands The Dandy Warhols and Blossoms, R&B artists DEAN and Bob Moses, Chinese hip-hop group Higher Brothers, blues rock ensemble Tinariwen, electronic/Afro-pop project Ibibio Sound Machine, producers Cashmere Cat and Matthew Dear, Hong Kong indie band Fan Hung A, and more.
Early bird tickets are now available for Clockenflap 2017, which will be held at Central Harbourfront from 17th to 19th November.
Here's a breakdown of early bird prices (for readers in Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines):
- General admission 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,410 (S$250,74, ₱9067.24 , IDR2,403K)
- General admission Friday tickets are HK$820 (S$145.82, ₱5273.14 , IDR1,397K)
- General admission Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$890 (S$158.27, ₱5723.89, IDR1,516K)
- Student 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,080 (S$192.03, ₱6945.12, IDR1,840K)
- Student Friday tickets are HK$570 (S$101.36, ₱3665.48, IDR971K)
- Student Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$640 (S$113.81, ₱4115.63, IDR1,090,811.66)
Watch the announcement video here: