Here are the nominees of the 7th Wish Music Awards – SB19, Zild, Ben&Ben, Reese Lansangan, James Reid, KZ Tandingan, and more

Here are the nominees of the 7th Wish Music Awards – SB19, Zild, Ben&Ben, Reese Lansangan, James Reid, KZ Tandingan, and more

The nominees and performers of the 7th Wish Music Awards have been revealed.

Wish 107.5 will be hosting its annual awards show to honor the contributions of Filipino artists to the local industry at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City this 16 January 2022 (Sunday). It will be livestreamed on the official Wish YouTube channel and may possibly welcome audience members in the venue.

The 2022 edition of the Wish Music Awards will also feature live performance by Ben&Ben, SB19, juan karlos, Arthur Nery, Zack Tabudlo, Lyca Gairanod, and more.

BANDWAGON TV

With 53 acts across 19 major categories, fans can cast their votes, which count for 30% of the nominee's final score, via the Wish Awards voting site or the Wish app starting today (15/11) until 3 January 2022. The remaining 70% of the score will be decided by the WMAs' panel of judges.

From SB19, I Belong to the Zoo, Leanne & Naara, to Reese Lansangan, here are the nominees of the 2022 Wish Music Awards:


Wishclusive Pop Performance of the Year

BGYO – ‘The Light’
Morissette – ‘Phoenix’
SB19 – ‘Ikako’
TJ Monterde – ‘Inday’

Wishclusive Ballad Performance of the Year

KZ Tandingan – ‘Dodong’
Lyca Gairanod – ‘Akala Ko Ba’
SB19 – ‘Hanggang Sa Huli’
The CompanY – ‘Sumakabilang Puso’

Wishclusive R&B Performance of the Year

Darren – ‘Tama Na’
Elha Nympha – ‘Do It’
Jay R – ‘Hinay’
Kyle Echarri – ‘Panaginip’

Wishclusive Rock/Alternative Performance of the Year

Bandang Lapis – ‘Kabilang Buhay’
The Juans – ‘Pangalawang Bitaw’
Zack Tabudlo – ‘Binibini’
Zild – ‘Kyusi’

Wishclusive Hip-hop Performance of the Year

1096 Gang – ‘Pajama Party’
Ez Mil – ‘Panalo’
MC Einstein ft. Flow G, Yuri Dope, and Jekkpot – ‘Bahala Ka’
Smugglaz – ‘HakunaMatata’

Wishclusive Contemporary Folk Performance of the Year

Adie – ‘Paraluman’
Ben&Ben – ‘Sa Susunod na Habangbuhay’
Janine Teñoso – ‘Art of Letting Go’
juan karlos – ‘Boston’

Wishclusive Contemporary R&B Performance of the Year

Arthur Nery – ‘Binhi’
James Reid – ‘Soda’
Leanne & Naara – ‘Who’s Gonna Love You’
Quest – ‘Tuloy Tuloy’

Wishclusive Collaboration of the Year

Jay R and CLR – ‘Pangako’
KZ Tandingan and TJ Monterde – ‘Simula’
Monty Macalino and Rangel Fernandez – ‘Kailan Ba Ako Gagaling?’
Young JV and Khel Pangilinan – ‘Come Thru’

Wish Pop Song of the Year

‘Born to Win’ – BINI 
‘Sigurado’ – Belle Mariano 
‘Trophy’ – Morissette 
‘What?’ – SB19

Wish Ballad Song of the Year

‘Dulo’ – The Juans 
‘Halong’ – SUD 
‘Manatili’ – Ebe Dancel 
‘Orbiting’ – Reese Lansangan

Wish R&B Song of the Year

‘Anticipation’ – Leanne & Naara 
‘Take All The Love’ – Arthur Nery 
‘Try Love Again’ – Julie Anne San Jose 
‘YK’ – Cean Jr.

Wish Rock/Alternative Song of the Year

‘Bungantulog’ – Zild 
‘Fragile and Human’ – Gabby Alipe 
‘Guillotine Drops’ – Bita and The Botflies 
‘Wala Lang’ – I Belong To The Zoo

Wish Hip-hop Song of the Year

‘Beautiful Day’ – Mike Swift, D-Coy, Alisson Shore, kiyo, and Mark Beats 
‘Ibong Adarna’ – Flow G ft. Gloc-9 
‘Operation 10-90’ – Shockra 
‘Teknik’ – Shanti Dope ft. DJ Buddah

Wish Contemporary R&B Song of the Year

‘Angel Baby’ – GIBBS, Moophs 
‘Hello’ – James Reid 
‘Lagi’ – Skusta Clee 
‘Paagi’ – UDD

Wish Contemporary Folk Song of the Year

‘Ako Naman Muna’ – Angela Ken 
‘Maligaya’ – Munimuni 
‘Paubaya’ – Moira Dela Torre 
‘Upuan’ – Ben&Ben

Wish Song Collaboration of the Year

‘Happy W U’ – Arthur Nery and Jason Dhakal 
‘Lunod’ – Ben&Ben, Zild, and juan karlos 
‘Pelikula’ – Janine Teñoso and Arthur Nery 
‘Sugat’ – Ben&Ben and Munimuni

Wish Breakthrough Artist of the Year

Adie 
Bandang Lapis 
BGYO 
Zack Tabudlo

Wish Group of the Year

Ben&Ben 
Leanne & Naara 
SB19 
The Juans

Wish Artist of the Year

Arthur Nery 
Moira Dela Torre 
Morisette 
Zild


Check out the highlights from the 2021 Wish Music Awards below.


Here's what you might like

Sponsored by Sennheiser