Silent Sanctuary and the Manila Symphony Orchestra are set to perform in Ayala Museum's Rush Hour Concert Series. The one-night-only concert is happening on October 5, 2017 at the Ground Floor Lobby of the Ayala Museum.
Tickets priced at 1000 PHP (Limited Premier), 700 PHP (Regular), 560 PHP (Discounted Rate**), 500 PHP (Senior Citizens), and 300 PHP (Students) are available via Ticketworld and at the Ayala Musuem ticket counter.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM. They can also be purchased from TicketWorld outlets or at www.ticketworld.com.ph
- HOW TO AVAIL OF DISCOUNTS FOR AYALA MUSEUM MEMBERS, AGC EMPLOYEES, MSO SUBSCRIBERS, AND ARC:
- Ayala Museum Ticket Counter: present your membership card/employee ID to the attending cashier.
- TicketWorld outlets: present your membership card/employee ID and the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/HR channels.
- www.ticketworld.com.ph: Enter the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/HR channels in the designated box found at the top left of the event page before purchasing.
- Senior citizens and students are likewise requested to present valid IDs upon purchase to avail of discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred when purchasing at Ayala Museum.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 8275 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on the day of the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Concerts are FREE SEATING. In case of standing room only (SRO) status, SRO ticket holders are limited to a designated area in the concert venue.
For inquiries and reservations:
CALL: 759 82 88 local 8275