Everyone's invited! FILSCAP is holding the 9th Songwriters' Night (Open Mic) Event on October 3, 2018 at Upperhouse, 2/F The Brewery at The Palace, BGC.
Registration starts at 3PM.
No entrance fee ✓
No registration fee ✓
Open to the public ✓
MECHANICS FOR PERFORMERS:
- Performance may be done solo or with a group, as long as the composer is one of the performers;
- Performer may perform ONLY ONE ORIGINAL SONG;
- Performer is NOT allowed to sing any song that was already performed in any of the previous Songwriters' Night events of FILSCAP.
- Each performer will be only be given a maximum of 5 minutes on stage (inclusive of set up, intro and performance);
- STRICTLY ACOUSTIC Set-up only. The use of pre-recorded materials (e.g., minus one, digital sound effects), and electrical instruments (Except: Keyboard and Electric Bass Guitar) WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. One acoustic guitar, one cajon, and one keyboard will be provided.
- Very limited priority slots will be allocated for FILSCAP members who will be at the venue early;
- The order of performance will be based on the sequence of registration. We suggest you register early at the venue since we can only accommodate around 60 performers. If you wish to get a GUARANTEED SLOT without having to line up, you may email your contact number and the link or downloadable video of your live ACOUSTIC performance of your original composition to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 19, 2018. Songwriters selected for the limited guaranteed slots will receive an email notification from us not later than September 21, 2018. Audition now!